martes, julio 03, 2007

SWC y los fines de semana


Si te dejesen que tienes que hacer una entrevista a un famoso en la que sólo puedes hacer preguntas relacionadas con el fín de semana, ¿serías capaz? Pues en la web de SarahWayneCallies.org demuestran que sí:


WHAT’S YOUR DREAM SATURDAY NIGHT?

“I’d fly to New York and cook dinner for my friends. We’d have an unlimited supply of chocolate and wine, and be indulged with foreign cheese. I’m pregnant, but even when I’m not, most of my ideas of a good time involve food”.

IF YOU COULD MAKE ONE LAW FOR SATURDAY NIGHTS, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

“That restaurants aren’t allowed to run out of reservations, because it’s annoying when they can’t fit you in. I’ve never tried to get one by ringing up and saying ‘Hi, this is Sara from Prison Break and I’d like a table on Saturday night.’ I don’t think I’d be able to keep a straight face.”

WHAT’S THE BEST SATURDAY NIGHT OUT YOU’VE EVER HAD?

“Last year, my husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary by going to a restaurant in Brooklyn called The Grocery. There are only 10 tables and it’s got a very small menu, but the food is spectacular and so is the wine.”

WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO SPEND YOUR WEEKEND WITH?

“My husband”.

WHAT SORT OF A SUNDAY PERSON ARE YOU?

“I lie in bed and read the papers until noon, then cook a big dinner and maybe go for a walk. Sunday always feels like a day to be quiet and take a deep breath before the week begins again.

WHICH CITY IS THE BEST FOR NIGHTLIFE AND WHY?

“I go to bed pretty early, so I don’t require nightlife which extends past two in the morning, but I’m an enormous fan of New York. I love that there’s so much so close and with wonderful public transportation. You don’t have to think ‘I’ve had five Martinis and now I have to get home’. You just hop on a subway and hopefully you’ll remember your stop, without having to go careening through the streets”.



No hay comentarios: