lunes, diciembre 18, 2006

Atentas chicas!

En una reciente entrevista Wentworth Miller nos habla de lo que busca en una mujer, y de como sería su esposa ideal. Si pretendeis tener algo con él, no perdais ojo de la entrevista

In a recent interview with Cuore Magazine, Wentworth spills what he looks for in a woman…

I believe that confidence is the key to many things. One can talk about a sense of humour or style but the most attractive aspect of a woman is her confidence; that she feels comfortable in her own skin. Ideally, I would like to find a woman that understands what it is like to be with an actor without being an actress herself. I want a woman who keeps my feet on the ground and holds my hand while I am off going around in circles. Like somebody who works in the accounting department of a film company. (laughs) …

- Has your life drastically changed in the last six months when the show became a success in America?

Television is a powerful medium. Now I have “friends” in every city in the U.S. Everyone wants something from me. They know me but I don’t know them (laughs). A lot of people talk to me on the street. I feel different now. I feel that I have lost my privacy and this is very strange for me because I am still the same person inside, with the same fears and insecurities that I had before.

- Do women now give you their phone numbers without you having to ask them their names?

It is now easier to pick someone up in certain situations and yes, they do give me their phone numbers without me having to ask them their names. However, occasionally I have been in situations in which women have been more attracted to the character that I play than with me.

- If women were divided into two camps, blondes and brunettes, which camp would you chose?

I like brunettes. For many years I was in love with Angie Harmon, the actress from Law and Order.

1 comentario:

MiCHeLLe dijo...

Osea cómo puede decir que le gustan más las morenas?? HELLOOOO!! ja ja ja supongo que hay muchas güeras desabridas en E.U. ja ja ja
SaLuDoS!!